Won't You Be My Neighbor?
Series: God in Film 2018
QUESTIONS FOR REFLECTION:
1. Who has been the most important person in your life? Can you tell me about him or her?
2. What was the happiest moment of your life? (or one of) the saddest?
3. Who has been the biggest influence on your life? What lessons did that person teach you?
4. Who has been the kindest to you in your life?
5. What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
6. What is your most cherished possession and why?
7. Are there any funny stories your family tells about you that come to mind?
8. Do you have happy memory of an animal in your life?
9. Tell me about one of the best meals that you’ve ever had. Why was it special?
10. What was one of the most meaningful spiritual moments of your life?
Susan Van Riesen
You can add your own personal sermon notes along the way. When you're finished, you'll be able to email or download your notes.