Join Our Team
Summer Youth Ministry Intern
30 hours per week
8-10 weeks, beginning June 1 to Mid-August
Housing and transportation provided
Salary is $22 per hour: hourly, non-exempt, temporary
- Be a catalyst for the spiritual growth of our middle and high school students.
- Partner with current adult youth volunteers and make it possible for some of them to take a break.
Get to know our students and share the love of God with them by . . .
- Leading summer programming for Sunday morning Youth Group, Summer Nights (traditionally on Wednesdays nights, mid-June through early August) and once-a-month special events. These events have already been planned and scheduled.
- Supporting students as they serve with community partners and at VBS the summer.
- Ensuring all leaders, interested parents (as leaders) and youth are invited to participate in all events.
- Understanding and adhering to the spiritual foundations that have already been laid, the policies we follow, and build on these as you work with the youth.